Commercial wood floor sanding and restoration for Chester, Cheshire and the North West
Wood floors are a beauty to behold, making our living space feel warm and cosy, they are resilient and able to resist neglect and harsh treatment over numerous years – but can begin to look dated and a bit tired after a few years of heavy traffic or lack of the right maintenance.
- Previous sealing and protection wears off and after 2-5 years and your wood floor will look on the dull side, it is time for refreshment – its time to “Reset to factory settings”
- Renovation involves resealing existing floors that have already been restored, without the need for the full restoration process that involves resanding.
- Cheshire Floor Sanding will assess your floor and recommend the ideal solution. This normally involves resealing with whatever has been used previously: lacquer, hard wax or oil.
Restore the Venues floor to its former glory.
Refurbish, don’t replace! Save thousands!
Cheshire floor sanding will visit your hotel or restaurant to assess your existing floor. In accordance with your requirements, we recommend what is needed to restore your floor to its original beauty.
- Over many years hotels, restaurants, halls and public wooden-floored areas have huge amounts of foot traffic, chairs and tables dragged over them for years, most older lacquer finishes will be well gone, slowly eroded through the volume of use. This causes an exponential increase in staff cleaning teams time and effort and costs to clean the floors to an acceptable standard.
- By repairing, resanding and finishing with for example BONA HD, that is, rightly so, advertised by BONA as ”The worlds hardest wearing lacquer” It truly will bring the floor back to its former glory with the added bonus of cutting down on maintenance time and cleaning cost. Fewer staff hours, fewer products to clean the floor and a beautiful looking floor that will be a great compliment to the business.
We always prefer to repair existing floors to keep your budget costs down. 99% of well laid commercial floors will not need re-laying.
Call for a free no-obligation quote 01244315565 or click the link for a consultation call back
Our promise to your business.
We are a North West based family-run business that believes in keeping our promises, therefore we don’t over-sell our services, preferring instead to work within the scope of what we know is achievable. Our service hinges on several key factors all of which combine to constitute our customer service promise.
• Total quality and attention to detail
• Honesty and integrity – we will work to your budget without any hidden costs
• Sensitive – clients and staff are not affected whilst we work
• Cost-effective – Cheaper alternative to re-laying the floor
• Care – we build a partnership to ensure the longevity of your floor and will work with you in the future to assist with the upkeep of the floor if desired.